Emotional Support Animal
HoloSeal Emotional Support Animal ID Card
The HoloSeal cards are the next generation of Service Animal ID cards. Thus, making this card the first of its kind in the marketplace. It is not your ordinary PVC card with some printing on it, its way more. For this purpose, we have carefully curated every feature in this new style from the micro text on the back to the wave pattern text on the lower front of the card and much more.
- HoloSeal: This is a holographic image embedded into our composite PVC CR80 card. Similar to the MasterCard image on your credit card it illustrates different color arrays when tilted into the light.
- MicroText: Micro text can be found in two places on the front and back of card, micro texts allow us to fit more content without losing the resolution of the font.
- TSA Compliant: In 2016 we reached out to the TSA and had them review our cards. Shortly after they granted us TSA compliance and milestone for our company and our customers.
- QR Code: The QR code printed on the back of the card directs users our Law page where scanners can view the laws associated with Service animals in detail.
- Holographic Overlay: Our overlay is pressed firmly to our cards giving the ID an unquestionable level of authenticity. To add on, this also helps the card resist tear and wear during its useful life..
To list, the Available field for you to customize:
Required: Handler Name, Handler Photo, Animal Name, Animal Photo,
Optional: Phone Number, Address, Registry Number, Registry website under the Registry # www.MyUSSAR.com.
Custom Request: On the contrary, if you wish to not display your phone and address you may send us a Custom Request via the comment box prior to checkout, limited to 30 characters per field. For example, ” XpressID please replace phone field with Microchip number 123456789 ” or “replace the address with an emergency contact name and number”. Each field is limited to 20 characters so keep it short.
Variations and Adjustments:
Our team goes to great length to make every ID card as close as possible to the original design. Sometimes due to the amount of information requested and the size of the images submitted it may be necessary to re-size font and images slightly. We assure we will provide you with the most professional looking ID card possible. To help us out make sure to send us images that have Good Resolution.
To add on, You can register your animal for free at www.MyUSSAR.com . Registration is not required, but our registry is unlike other registration sites out in the marketplace. We have a custom built a registry service that allows a handler to use a variety of different features including doctor letter upload, animal vaccine upload, Handler Emergency contact information and much more. Go check it out today and we promise you will love it. Note: We do not share your information with any third party entity.
Need Help? contact us 1-800-585- 1093