Therapy Dog ID Card
Therapy Dog ID Features:
- HoloSeal: This is a holographic image embedded into our composite PVC CR80 card. Similar to the MasterCard image on your credit card it illustrates different color arrays when tilted into the light.
- Micro-Text: Micro text can be found in two places on the front and back of card, micro texts allow us to fit more content without losing the resolution of the font.
- Holographic Overlay: Our overlay is pressed firmly to our cards giving the ID an unquestionable level of authenticity. To add on, this also helps the card resist tear and wear during its useful life.
- QR Code: The QR code printed on the back of the card directs users our Law page where scanners can view the laws associated with Service animals in detail.
- High Definition Printing: Image & text are imprinted into the surface of the plastic cards (sublimated) – won’t delaminate over time! We use the latest and greatest id card printing equipment.
- High-Quality Materials: Besides, having a great look, the Therapy Dog ID Card card is sure to last through wear and tear too. Each ID card is made from composite PVC plastic, our cards have the same durability as a typical bank-issued credit card. They can resist high temperatures without warping or curving. Thus, making our cards long lasting and high in quality.
To list, the Available field for you to customize:
Required: Handler Name, Handler Photo, Animal Name, Animal Photo,
Optional: Phone Number, Address, Registry Number, Registry website under the Registry # www.MyUSSAR.com.
Custom Request: On the contrary, if you wish to not display your phone and address you may send us a Custom Request via the comment box prior to checkout, limited to 30 characters per field. For example, ” XpressID please replace phone field with Microchip number 123456789 ” or “replace the address with an emergency contact name and number”. Each field is limited to 20 characters so keep it short.
Variations and Adjustments:
Our team goes to great length to make every ID card as close as possible to the original design. Consequently, due to the amount of information requested and the size of the images submitted it may be necessary to re-size font and images slightly. We assure we will provide you with the most professional looking ID card possible. To help us out make sure to send us images that have good resolution at least 2 megapixels.
To add on, You can register your animal for free at www.MyUSSAR.com . Registration is not required, but our registry is unlike other registration sites out in the marketplace. We have a custom built a registry service that allows a handler to use a variety of different features including doctor letter upload, animal vaccine upload, Handler Emergency contact information and much more. Go check it out today and we promise you will love it. Note: We do not share your information with any third party entity.